Casseroles, soups, sauces, you name it, cauliflower can pretty much be made into anything. I have shared a simple recipe that can be used as a staple go-to with any of your meat, fish, or poultry dishes. Best thing is it can be a leftover in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Did you know that Cauliflower contains almost every vitamin and mineral that you need? Magnesium, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, and much more. Oh, and it is super low in calories and contains a good amount of fiber! Enjoy!
-1 head Cauliflower (medium)
-3 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1/4 tsp. Sea Salt (or more to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Coat the entire head of cauliflower with olive oil and season with salt. Use foil to completely cover and seal the cauliflower.
3. Place on a baking tray and roast for 40 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the foil and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and enjoy!
1. Top it With: Melted butter, coconut oil, parmesan, nutritional yeast, fresh or dried herbs.
2. Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 5 days.